- Three-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard fabric
- The highest level of comfort, performance and long-term waterproof durability
- Three-panel hood has a stay-put fit and an elastic gusset to keep rain out
- Full-length waterproof zipper with wind flap and zipper garage
- Set-in sleeves have hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs to keep out drafts and preserve heat
- Reflective tape on sleeves and at center back for visibility in low light
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia's waterproof fabric is a 3-layer fabric with 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
H2No™ Performance Standard is Patagonia’s benchmark for waterproofness, breathability and durability, which ensures a high level of long-term performance.
The H2No™ Performance Standard for waterproof shell garments is 20,000 MM before, and 10,000 MM after Patagonia's Killer Wash* test (per JIS L 1092 B).
*24 Killer Wash, a process used to simulate years of use and abuse in a short period of time. This process consists of exposing the fabric to severe thrashing in a modified washing machine for a continuous 24 hours.
Please note: We can only ship Patagonia clothing to customers within the EU, Switzerland and Norway.
Patagonia Kids Size Chart
|Size||Age (yrs)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Height (cm)|