Deuter Kid Comfort Baby Carrier (Maroon)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Deuter Kid Comfort Baby Carrier, the classic baby carrier from the Deuter collection (the new version of the Kid Comfort II Baby Carrier). Basically this baby carrier is incredibly adjustable. You can alter the height of the shoulder straps and sternum strap and then easily tighten the waist belt once it's on your back. Additionally the baby seat can be lowered as you child grows so their heading isn't popping out the top too much!
This baby carrier is so adjustable it will fit people between 5'3" and 6'4" in height. Babies can start using this carrier, once they can sit up by themselves unsupported, this is usually at around six months of age until they weigh around 18kg.
Obviously the first picture shows the maroon colour, the other pictures show the features of the baby carrier in the alternative blue colour.
- Adjustable seat height with side entry (handy when you child is walking)
- Seat also has variable width.
- Soft, padded, easily adjustable 5 point safety harness.
- Padded, removable and washable chin cushion.
- Headrest and locking foldout stand for better stability when loading your child.
- Vari-Slide adjustment system to adjust the height of the shoulder straps.
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with 3D mesh lining.
- Two handles on the top of the carrier to ease handling when on the ground.
- Pull-forward hip belt adjustment, easy to adjust even with a heavy load.
- Several storage options; large zipped under seat pocket, mesh side pockets, hip fin pocket plus a compartment for a 3 Lt. hydration system/water bladder (not provided).
- PFC free
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Dimensions: 72 x 43 x 34 cm
- Storage capacity 14 L
If you'd like to see more on this fantastic baby carrier, then check out our detailed video review: