Patagonia Girls Down Sweater (Tobago Blue)
The down sweater is fast becoming one of Patagonia's classic items. It's super-lightweight, water- and wind-resistant and the high-loft 600-fill-power goose down is amazingly warm.
- Windproof polyester mini-ripstop shell
- Fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Internal drawcord at hem
- Can be worn as both an outer and midlayer
In our warehouse we wear the adult version of the girls down sweater right through the winter, they keep us really warm. So don't be deceived by the by the weight of this jacket. Although it weighs next-to-nothing, it is incredibly warm.
Patagonia Kids Size Chart
|Size||Age (yrs)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Height (cm)|
We Also Recommend