Patagonia Girls Down Sweater (Indy Pink)
The Girls’ Down Sweater is warm, compressible and layers easily for extra warmth in colder conditions. It's fast becoming one of Patagonia's classic items due to it being incredibly lightweight but still amazingly warm.
- Windproof shell is made of polyester mini-ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full zip-through stand-up collar; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Elastic cuff binding keeps cold out
- Internal drawcord at hem
- Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm;
- Fabrics are bluesign™ approved
- Can be worn as both an outer and midlayer
In our warehouse we wear the adult version of the girls down sweater right through the winter, they keep us really warm. So don't be deceived by the by the weight of this jacket. Although it weighs next-to-nothing, it is incredibly warm.
Patagonia Kids Size Chart
|Size||Age (yrs)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Height (cm)|
We Also Recommend