The creme-de-la-creme of kids' ski jackets!
This jacket has all the details and technical features you would expected from Patagonia. Fully waterproof and breathable, made from recycled bluesign™ approved fabrics, snow skirt, ski-pass pocket plus there's an extra two inches of growth-fit in the arms; so with a bit of luck you can get two seasons wear out of it before it's handed-down to the next lucky recipient!
- Waterproof: H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer, polyester shell (45% recycled)
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully taped seams
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen™ , 100% polyester (92% recycled) - stays warm even if wet
- Removable three-panel hood with popper attachment; internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit
- Waterproof zip with full-length internal wind flap and zip garage
- Full powder skirt has double snaps and snaps into jacket when not in use
- Ski-pass pocket on sleeve with waterproof zip
- Covered zipper chest pocket has bound pass-through hole for media cord
- Two handwarmer pockets with zips
- Articulated sleeves have grow-fit feature, which increases length by two inches
- Tapered sleeve cuffs provide extra coverage and adjust with hook-and-loop closure
- Internal microfleece cuffs with thumb holes
- Cozy Tricot lining inside collar, center-back panel and back of chin guard
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
Please note: We can only ship Patagonia clothing to customers within the EU, Switzerland and Norway.
Patagonia Kids Size Chart
|Size||Age (yrs)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Height (cm)|