Patagonia Boys Hi Loft Down Sweater Hoody (Deep Sea Blue)
Lightweight, exceptionally warm and ultra-compressible, the Boys Hi Loft Down Sweater is perfect for the coldest of days.
The quilted 3-panel hood is very cosy and designed to stay in place. When you pack this jacket up it can stuff in on itself into the internal zip pocket that doubles up as a stuff sack.
- Windproof polyester mini-ripstop shell has high tear-strength;
- Shell and lining fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Comfortable 3-panel hood with quilted construction for a secure fit
- Two zip handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls;
- One internal zip chest pocket which doubles as stuffsack
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
If you a looking for a super warm boys jacket, then this is the one!
Patagonia Kids Size Chart
|Size||Age (yrs)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Height (cm)|
We Also Recommend