This super-lightweight, very warm, water- and wind-resistant high-loft 600-fill-power down top can be worn as a jacket on its own or as a mid layer under a waterproof shell.
The 1.4-oz 22-denier, 100% recycled polyester shell is tough and durable and has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Thin enough to wear under a shell, with two zippered pockets and a full-zip front that extends up to the collar for warmth.
- 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Can be worn as a mid-layer under a shell
- Secure zip hand-warmer pockets with reflective pocket pulls
- Zipper garage to protect chin and internal zipper wind flap
- Comfy quilt-through construction
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
- Shell: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2-oz polyester plain weave.
Please note: We can only ship Patagonia clothing to customers within the EU, Switzerland and Norway.
Patagonia Kids Size Chart
|Size||Age (yrs)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Height (cm)|