Patagonia Boys Down Sweater (Deep Sea)
This super-lightweight, water- and wind-resistant high-loft 600-fill-power down top maintains their core warmth deep into the cold season.
The 1.4-oz 22-denier, 100% recycled polyester shell is tough and durable and has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Thin enough to wear under a shell, with two zippered pockets and a full-zip front that extends up to the collar for warmth.
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down: 600-fill duck down, lightweight and compressible
- Can be worn as a midlayer under a shell
- Secure zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pocket pulls
- Zipper garage to protect chin and internal zipper windflap
- Comfy quilt-through construction
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
- Shell: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2-oz polyester plain weave.
Patagonia Kids Size Chart
|Size||Age (yrs)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Height (cm)|
We Also Recommend