Patagonia's latest version of their Down Sweater is the Hybrid Down Jacket. This new jacket gives you most of the warmth of a down sweater but cuts down on some of the bulk with jersey-faced fleece panels under the arms and around the end of the sleeves and waist. Resulting in a down jacket that's ideal to layer over as well as an outer layer.
Technically the jacket has been designed as a snowriding midlayer, made from tear-resistant, lightweight, windproof shell fabric with jersey-faced fleece panels to reduce bulk. Shell and liner have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength
- jersey-faced fleece panels reduce bulk.
- Shell and liner have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-zip-through stand-up collar with chin guard, center-front zipper and two handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Brushed tricot lines the collar and handwarmer pockets for soft and warm touch points
- Elastic binding at the collar, cuffs and hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Fabrics are bluesign™ approved
Please note: We can only ship Patagonia clothing to customers within the EU, Switzerland and Norway.
Patagonia Kids Size Chart
|Size||Age (yrs)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Height (cm)|