The Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting give your baby a lovely warm cocoon to protect them from the winter weather.
Packed with fluffy down it is extremely warm and cosy. The down is 100% recycled (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Also the bunting has a generous length which easily accommodates baby in a carrier or car seat (when the crotch is pulled up).
- Shell: Lightweight and water and wind-resistant, 100% recycled polyester
- Down: 700-fill-power, 100% recycled, compressible, warm
- Quilted three-panel hood lined with high pile fleece
- Two durable full-length zips with wind flap
- Elastic binding at hood, sleeve and foot opening for a secure fit; fold-over mitt and foot cover keeps cold out
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop. Body lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Hood lining: 8.6-oz polyester (30% recycled) high-pile double-faced fleece. Lining fabric is bluesign™ approved.
Yes, you can wash this bunting, but to keep the loft in the down:
- Don't use fabric conditioner
- Do tumble dry it, on it's own, preferably with a couple of tennis balls until it is completely dry.
Please note: We can only send Patagonia clothing to countries within the EU and Switzerland and Norway.
Patagonia Baby and Toddler Size Chart
|Age (yrs)||Height (cm)|
|6 - 12 months||71 - 78.5|
|12 - 18 months||78.5 - 84|
|18 - 24 months||84 - 89|