Patagonia Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting (Navy)
The Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting give your baby a lovely warm cocoon to protect them from the winter weather.
The lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The Traceable Down is compressible and warm and the quilt-through construction keeps the down in place. The hood is fleece lined and the fold-over mitt and foot seals out cold.
Also the bunting has a generous length which easily accommodates baby in a carrier or car seat (when the crotch is pulled up).
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Warm 3-panel hood with quilted construction and elastic binding at opening for secure fit; hood is lined with silky high-pile fleece for extra warmth
- Two durable, full-length zips with internal wind flaps for easy on/off
- Elastic binding at hood, sleeve and foot opening for a secure fit; fold-over mitt and foot cover keeps cold out
- Hand-me-down ID label
Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Body lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Hood lining: 8.6-oz polyester (30% recycled) high-pile double-faced fleece. Lining fabric is bluesign™ approved.
Please note: We can only send Patagonia clothing to countries within the EU, Switzerland and Norway.
Patagonia Baby and Toddler Size Chart
|Age (yrs)||Height (cm)|
|6 - 12 months||71 - 78.5|
|12 - 18 months||78.5 - 84|
|18 - 24 months||84 - 89|
We Also Recommend