Patagonia Baby Hi Loft Down Hoody (Forge Grey)
Patagonia's Hi Loft Down Hoody is the warmest down jacket they make for babies and young children. Packed with fluffy down it is extremely warm and cosy. New this year, the down is 100% recycled (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Shell: Lightweight and water and wind-resistant, 100% recycled polyester
- Down: 600-fill-power, 100% recycled, compressible, warm
- Quilted three-panel hood provides warmth and a secure fit
- Full-length zip with wind flap
- Two handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Elasticized back hem, binding around hood and sleeve cuff
- Hand-me-down ID label
Yes, you can wash this jacket, but to keep the down loft you mustn't use fabric conditioner and it must be tumble dried, on it's own, preferably with a tennis ball until it is totally dry.
Please note: We can only send Patagonia clothing to countries within the EU and Switzerland and Norway.
Patagonia Baby and Toddler Size Chart
|Age (yrs)||Height (cm)|
|6 - 12 months||71 - 78.5|
|12 - 18 months||78.5 - 84|
|18 - 24 months||84 - 89|