Kid-O-Bunk Travel Bunkbeds
The new Kid-O-Bunk™ from Disc-O-Bed™ is a mobile bunk-bed, perfect for camping, sleepovers and visting the grandparents! It is a mini version of the tried and tested Disc-O-Bed which is used by the US military.
Kid-O-Bunk™ offers supportive, comfortable bunk-beds which are easily assembled and handy to store.
The bunk-beds can also be split and used as individual beds and also converted to a sitting bench.
- Suitable for boys and girls ages 7-12 years old
- Quick and easy no-tool assembly
- Simply and quickly configures from a bunk, two singles or a sitting bench
- Patented lock-in disc system for an all-round robust and sturdy product
- Fully disassembles for easy transportation and storage
- All parts stored in a zippered storage bag (83cm(L) x 36cm(W) x 9cm(H))
- No mattress required
- Waterproof and machine washable sleeping deck
- No guard rail - sleep area is lower than the side rails making it difficult to roll off
- Adjusts to uneven ground
- Rounded end frame to avoid ground sinking & protect floor surfaces
- Not for children 3 years old and younger - top bunk for children 6 and older
- 2 Kid-O-Bunk cots
- 4 Stack adapters
- 2 Carry bags
- 2 Locking straps
- 2 FREE Side Organizers
- Assembled bunk size: 165cm(L) x 83cm(W) x 81cm(H)
- Sleep area: 158cm(L) x 70cm(W)
- Space between cots: 46cm
- Height from ground: 25cm
- Height of top bunk: 71cm
- Weight of bunk: 16Kg
- Weight tolerance per bunk: 90Kg (not suitable for adult)
- Bag (packed) size: 83cm(L) x 36cm(W) x 9cm(H)
- Powder coated steel frame
Our kids have tried these bunk beds out and love them. They've slept very well on them in their sleeping bags, and there hasn't been too much arguing about who gets to sleep on the top bunk!
Reality check: It takes around 20 minutes to set them up; the children can help but you really need an adult to put them together. The bunk beds pack down into two bags which are easy to store but they are quite heavy (16 Kg each) so realistically an adult needs to carry them.
We Also Recommend