The Julbo Luky are robust wrap-around sunglasses designed for children around the age of 4 and 6 years.
The frames are made from a durable plastic that is light, flexible and soft to the touch and have been designed to snugly fit children's faces, so they get on with playing and forget they are wearing them.
As with all Julbo sunglasses the lenses are high quality (optical class 1) and provide 100% protection against UVA, B and C rays. These sunglasses comes with category 4 protection suitable for sunshine, water sports, and high altitude use.
- Light and flexible plastic frame that is soft to the touch
- Lenses provide 100% protection against UVA, B and C rays
- Protection Class CE Category 4, dark tint
- Spectron polycarbonate lenses
- Julbo lenses are optical class 1 (minimal light distortion through lens)
- Drawstring bag which helps protect them and the fabric can be used to clean the lenses.