Julbo Bubble Kids Sunglasses
Julbo's funky Bubble sunglasses are ideal young children, aged approximately 2 - 5 years.
The frames are made from a durable plastic that's light, flexible and soft to the touch and have been designed to snuggly fit kids faces, so they get on with playing and forget they are wearing them. As with all Julbo sunglasses the lenses are high quality (optical class 1) and provide 100% protection against UVA, B and C rays.
The Bubble comes with two different levels of protection (tint in the lenses) either category 3 (dark tint, comes with the pink and grey frames) or 4 (very dark tint, comes with the red and orange frames). however both are suitable for sunshine, watersports and high altitude use.
- Light and flexible plastic frame that is soft to the touch
- Lenses provide 100% protection against UVA, B and C rays
- Protection Class CE Category 4 (red and orange frames) and Category 3+ (fushia and white frames)
- Julbo lenses are optical class 1 (minimal light distortion through lens)
- Drawstring bag which helps protect them and the fabric can be used to clean the lenses.
We Also Recommend