Deuter Kid Comfort II Baby Carrier, the people's favourite! The Vari Quick shoulder strap height adjustment system and Vari Flex hip fins that move with you as you walk, make this carrier highly adjustable and comfortable to wear.
You can start using this carrier, once your child can sit up by themselves unsupported, this is usually at around six month sof age. The carrier is designed to be used until your child is about 18kg.
- Adjustable seat height with side entry (handy when you child is walking)
- Seat also has variable width
- Soft, padded, easily adjustable 5 point safety harness
- Padded, removable and washable chin cushion (spares available)
- Headrest and locking foldout stand for better stability when loading your child
- Vari-Quick adjustment system to adjust the height of the shoulder straps
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with 3D mesh lining
- Two handles on the top of the carrier to ease handling when on the ground
- Pull-forward hip belt adjustment, easy to adjust even with a heavy load
- Several storage options; large zipped under seat pocket, mesh side pockets, hip fin pocket plus a compartment for hydration system/water bladder (no provided).
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Dimensions: 72 x 43 x 34 cm
- Storage capacity 16 L