A high spec and stylish snow boot for kids to keep feet warm and dry.
These boots are temperature rated to -40°C and have a Gore-Tex® membrane making them 100% waterproof and breathable.
- Temperature rated: -40°C
- Waterproof ice nylon upper with Gore-Tex® membrane
- 8 mm Zylex® thermal removable liner (97% recycled content) with moisture wicking lining
- One-pull bungee lacing system with Easy Grab Lace Lock
- The sole is made of LIAM synthetic rubber outsole
- Reflective NiteRays patch for added safety after dark
- Made in the EU
We're really impressed with these boots, they are fantastic quality and because they are fully waterproof they are ideal for unpredictable European winters!
The 8mm felt liner is removable so if the boots get filled up with snow on a sledging trip you can easily pull the liner out to dry out over night.