Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Jacket (Riverbird)
Patagonia's ultimate jacket to protect little ones on cold, snowy and wet conditions.
- Fully waterproof and breathable
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen™ polyester insulation (92% recycled)
- Outer shell: Durable, 2-layer 100% recycled nylon H2No™ Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fully taped seams
- Removable 3-panel hood has elasticized trim under brim for a secure fit
- Full-length waterproof zip with internal wind flap and zip garage
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-sleeve pass pocket with velcro closure
- Partially elasticized cuff and hem to help keep the cold out
- Reflective trim details
- Tricot lining for cozy warmth at collar, center-back panel and back of chin guard
- Grow-fit feature in sleeves adds two inches for extended wear
- Hand-me-down ID label
Please note: We can only send Patagonia clothing to countries within the EU, Switzerland and Norway.
Patagonia Baby and Toddler Size Chart
|Age (yrs)||Height (cm)|
|6 - 12 months||71 - 78.5|
|12 - 18 months||78.5 - 84|
|18 - 24 months||84 - 89|